7075675725 December 12, 2018 11:44
1. Starting points of upper and lower lines should be symmetrical. Big asymmetry when it comes to lower lines.
2. All main lines should have extra lines.
3. The pattern could be more Light microblading style (as added sample) - lines divided into smaller and shorter.
4. The upper lines cannot be that long (as some are).
5. The end should be even thinner. the last lower lines should be higher or should not have been done at all.
6. First curvy lines are too long - those areas should be solved with larger number of smaller lines.
7. Some of the lines are too thick and when retouching the blade should hit them more precisely.
8. Lowwer lines section should be a bit higher and upper lines section thinner.