6465240333 November 24, 2018 00:29
Those lines look ok.
Please always try to hit the lines precisely when retouching.
223924944936 October 18, 2018 00:01
This can be passed. However, some things could be better:
1. Symmetry between the main lower lines is not correct the gap between the last one and second to last is very large.
2. Some retouching of lines has is not absolutely precise - lines should be filled so that "sawing" hits the lines perfectly.
3. Extra lines should always hit the END point of main lines, i.e. in the tail section of the brow not all do.
Otherwise, really good and can be passed!
7075675725 October 15, 2018 00:31
223924944936 September 30, 2018 18:36
1. The lower main lines cannot be as long as the last one.
2. All main lines (upper and lower) must have an extra line.
3. Lower extra lines must start clearly at a higher point than the main lines.
4. Brow must be filled in some more.
5. The symmetry of the lower main lines should be better (at the moment it was even pretty hard to detect it because extra lines were almost as long.
5172366349 June 24, 2018 17:05
1. All the upper lines have to have a filler line (as well as those should start at about the same hight).
2. When re-enforcing the lines, you have to hit those with the blade absolutely exactly, otherwise there will be double-lnes. In this brow there are unfortunately many double lines. This is not acceptable.
3. Last lines in the tail section of the brow have to unite to pt number 3. At the moment there is no ONE certain point that would mark the end of the brow and there should be. At the moment some of the last upper lines are also directed too low.
4. It would be easier to pass this levels-section if you made Europe ONE brow pattern. In this sample you have used different beginning and different lower lines. It is harder to evaluate those lower lines because this brow is something in between the traditional method and Light microblading. If it was a Light microblading brow there should be a lot more fillers and stronger backbone.
5. Even if you are using pt 3 backbone, there should not be such long lower lines in the end because those make brow look un-natural.
6. A lot more filling is needed (especially of you are aiming to do the brow Light microblading style). There should ne no holes and there can be a log more fillers that start higher up for lower lines (shorter fillers).
7. Point 6 area is not solved the best way. It should be even thinner and the end of the brow should be even sharper. And please do not forget - the tail section has to be filled in with the UPPER line style of lines, always.
8. Some of the upper lines are too straight. As with such a client everything shows, those should be a bit more curvier.
9. In the future, especially if you are aiming to create Light microblading, please make more shorter upper lines after pt no 2.
10. All lower lines have to connect upwards (the ends can not be left just floating) -they must connect to backbone or other lower lines.
5172366349 June 18, 2018 12:30
Elevated to next level.
1. Lines must be created at first without rising the blade from the skin. You can not lift the blade and then expect it to enter the same exact spot where it was before. Therefore those lines do not look perfect.
2. The longest line of the transition and the first main upper line must form a nice arch - at the moment the end of the longest line of the 3-line combo is not located in the same spot where is the beginning of the first upper line. It should be!