6465240333 December 12, 2018 11:13
All main lines must have exta lines.
When retouching the lines the skin should be pulled open so that the blade hits the line perfectly.
Lowe lines can be long, however never that long, those should be divided into parts Light microblading style.
7075675725 October 26, 2018 01:20
You are elevated to next level.
There are still mistakes.
1. Some of the lines may be too deep.
2. Some of the upper lines are a bit too long.
3. The brow should be filled more.
4. The end of the brow (pt 6 area) should be thinner and sharper.
223924944936 October 26, 2018 01:02
5172366349 July 13, 2018 11:44
Please avoid minor mistakes - lines hitting into each other too soon.
Too deep lines at the end of the brow (pt 2 to 6).
6689927949 June 18, 2018 14:11
You have been elevated to the next level - this work is very good.
There are some minor mistakes:
1. There should be better symmetry regarding lower extra lines.
2. There can not be such a long last upper line! Please make 2-3 shorter upper lines instead of that.
3. Every main line should have its own extra line!
4. Some upper lines are too long!
Please also become familiar with the principles of Light microblading because there are lots of changes! This is an excellent work of the previous era of microblading.